Effective date: July 04, 2019
Official site of Hoshi-Hana (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.hoshi-Hana.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information when we receive an order.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name, last name and nickname
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City (Optional)
- Usage Data
We do not collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). The only circumstance for collection of your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP) is when an order has been placed by you in our webshop but only then.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Official site of Hoshi-Hana uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To send our thanks for making a purchase in our store
- To provide customer care and support
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Denmark and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Denmark and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Official site of Hoshi-Hana may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Official site of Hoshi-Hana
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Storing of data
In accordance to GDPR ( of 27 April 2016 ) will all data provided from you be permanently deleted if requested. Otherwise will all data in regard to our web store be automatically be likewise permanently deleted after a set time:
- Regular orders: After the order has been processed and thereafter completed – 1 week to 1 month. You will as customer still be able to return with a order number provided by us through contact.
- DLC: We will store your order data for as long as your download link will be accessible to you. You will in the product description find the needed information.
We do not store your credit/debit card or bank information on our site. When you make a purchase, we receive a transaction ID from PayPal as the only information of the payment.
We do not employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
These links will redirect you to sites such as Patreon, Discord, other social sites where we own an account (Twitter, Instagram, Twitch etc.).
Likewise will we share sites where you purchase the same tools of the trade that we use for production of our service, or even sites with references that we find useful for you.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers
We cannot guarantee that our work will be error-free and so we cannot be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits or lost savings.
- By email: email@example.com